Monday, October 27, 2014

Disneyland Oct 2014

We love Disneyland, can you tell?! I can't wait until we hopefully live close enough so we can get some Disney passes :) We were especially excited for this visit because we got to see Cinderella again. She spent some extra time with us and Lucy and Todd just ate up every second! She's the prettiest Cinderella I've ever seen and definitely the sweetest :)
My mom made a Fairy Godmother cape. So cute!
In Tomorrowland, you can build your own custom R2D2. Such a great idea! Todd was in heaven. 
Mmmmm...churros!
Something extra special about this Disneyland trip was that I got to meet up with one of my best friends, Lacey, whom I haven't seen in a few years! She came down from Utah with her three kids. When we first met eachother, we were both newly married, now we've exploded with 6 kids! 
And it's nearly impossible to get 6 kids ages 0-5 to all look at the camera. But it was chaotic fun!
iPhone pictures:

1 comment:

  1. SIMPLY Magical! Can we go back? And just relive those two days over and over?!!

    ReplyDelete