Monday, March 25, 2013

37 Weeks

And here we are... I've made it! I am now considered full term! Thank goodness! This little girl can make her appearance any time now and I'd be thrilled. Lucy asks me every so often, "Mom, can you push the baby out of your tummy yet?" She cracks me up...during her dinner prayer tonight she prayed that her baby sister would play dress up with her. She's always picking out dresses at the store for her baby sister. To say she's excited to meet her is an understatement!
As far as her name goes...we have been mulling over names for months and months and couldn't find the right name. As of a few days ago, we thought we had it. We were about 95% sure we were going to name her this, but after trying it out on a good amount of people we kept getting the same negative response for the most part. And if cordial, respectable adults were giving us that reaction we could hardly imagine what little stinker kids on the blacktop would call her!!
It was at about 4:30 am on Saturday when the "bolt of lightning" hit and we now have a perfect name for this little girl! Finally! (You'll just have to wait and see!) 
It makes me all the more anxious and excited to meet her!

8 comments:

  1. I HATE waiting for names!!! UGH! :) PS. You have the cutest belly I have ever seen. Jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Names are the worst!! If it makes you feel any better, absolutely NOBODY liked the name Penelope when we mentioned it to people and it was the scariest thing for me to fill out her paperwork and give her the name that people all so seriously disliked but it turns out she is JUST a perfect Penelope. Glad you found the perfect name, now can you send me over some perfect boy names? I'm running out of time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belle is the EXACT same way! We can't even grocery shop because if we're in Wal-mart she HAS to stop and look at all of the baby dresses and then she BEGS to buy them for her new baby girl sister. It's adorable, but also difficult to keep explaining that we can't buy everything pink and little we find! Good luck with everything! I'm excited for pictures as soon as she comes (and to find out this name!) =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting!! Can't wait for her arrival :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see pictures and hear the lovely name you decided on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aahh! The suspense will kill me! You better have her quick and post the name so that I don't DIE! ;) jk.
    I love that shirt you are wearing, yellow is such a cute color on you!

    ReplyDelete