Friday, July 18, 2014

Blueberry Picking

Ok. So I've always wanted to go fruit picking with my kids. Apples, peaches, blueberries, anything! I've never known of any public orchard nearby to go to, so I was surprised to hear that Temecula had a blueberry farm where we could go and do just that! I may or may not have been a little more excited about it than my kids :)
Tractors, chickens, piggies, blueberries... a perfect summer outing!
(^^^battle wounds of a learning-to-walk toddler)
^^^Those blueberries lasted about a day. Anna especially couldn't get enough!
We might just have to make this a yearly tradition.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm so jealous! That looks like such a perfect outing! I love all the photos you got :)
    I also like the two previous posts. My three favorite pictures are from your monsoon post. How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you here????? Why didn't I hear?

    ReplyDelete