Sunday, November 2, 2014

My Favorite Little People

I can't even tell you how much I love these three little squirts. 
They are my life. They fill me with so much joy! 
Despite the fact that they are a constant tornado, destroying everything in their path, and demand so much out of me, I am forever grateful that I have the opportunity to be their mother. I feel like I have such a duty to raise them in righteousness, to teach them the ways of the Lord, and to safeguard them from the toxic values, or lack thereof, of the world. 
These pictures were taken on our way out the door to church. I could just scoop them up one by one and smooch them til their cheeks are red! I love my babies!
I had to try and get a few pictures of Todd in his dapper suit. 
Though he wasn't quite thrilled about it at first. :)
Oh, this boy melts me!! Such a handsome little guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment