Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My Kidlets

There are days where I feel like I'm a mother duck and I've got my two little ducklings following behind me trying to keep up to me and the newest little duckling.
There are days where the most we can do is get to the park, wiggle our toes in the sand and go down the slide a few times.
There are days where we stay in our pj's all day, eat popsicles, and put together train sets.
Days of listening to books on tape. Days of painting. Days of side-walk chalk. Days of car rides. Days of bubbles.
But my favorite days of all are the ones spent snuggling on the couch, diving into stories of Peter Pan and the Berenstain Bears. Those days filled with tickling, giggling, and big ol' smooches!
These are days that I never want to forget. Where innocence and magic fill the air. Where our little family is our world and nothing but! To say I am blessed would be a big understatement. 
Oh! How I love my little kidlets!

2 comments:

  1. They are all so adorable!! Thank goodness for nap time so I can regroup and be ready to enjoy my own kidlets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read the last two posts and oh how I miss you guys! Why can't we all be neighbors again? :( I loved sharing all those little moments with you and the other families that lived around us!
    Those pictures on your couch are SO well done; I love the exposure! You got some really great ones, not to mention the newborn shots of Anna! Your kids are so cute! And is that a new couch? It's very photogenic :)
    I like your new haircut! It's always fun to have a change of scenery. I also like the picture of Alex in his scrubs. I'm so excited to see where life takes you guys, you have great things ahead!

    ReplyDelete