Monday, May 14, 2012

From the Kids

I told my mom over the phone that she should expect more hokey gifts from the kids/me for the next forever.  
You could put little hand and footprints on anything and the grandparents love it... right?! 


In other news, my mother's day was wonderful! Alex was Mr. Mom for the day... I got to stay in bed and read, he made me some egg mcmuffins for breakfast, he took care of the kids all during church (he even took over my calling for the day and did sharing time in Primary while I went to Relief Society!), I got to take a nap, and he made me a wonderful dinner. I was pretty spoiled.
Mother's Day... Can't you come more often?!

3 comments:

  1. I love honkey gifts! That's awesome! And Todd's birthday party looked like SO much fun! Joey would flip if a train delivered his food! And then he would cry when we had to leave ;) And that animal park looked like a blast! I wish we could have come, too!
    I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day! I liked your post about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. :) I was so sad when Mother's Day was ending! Andon helps out a ton usually but on Mother's Day you don't have to feel ANY guilt for needed help, lol. I'm glad you had a great day. You are an amazing mother!

    ReplyDelete