Monday, May 21, 2012

My First Video - "The Plaza"

Our anniversary was Thursday, but because Alex had a final Friday morning, we decided to wait until after his test to exchange gifts and to celebrate. I haven't seen Alex much, him being so busy and all, and so our date Friday night was one I was really looking forward to. 
I was up from about 4-5:30am Friday morning with this idea for a video and couldn't get it out of my head. I thought not only would it be a fun date, but it would be something to have for the rest of our lives. I pitched the idea to Alex, and of course he was a bit skeptical. I immediately threw in the towel and just said "forget it!"
And instead of being relieved of getting out of making a video, Alex dug deeper and pulled out of me what exactly my vision was. Another reason why I love him so much... he supports me so much in my artistic ideas. So, a big thank you to him! 

We had a great time...well, see for yourself! 


song - Christina Perri "Arms"

11 comments:

  1. oh my gosh would you guys stop being so flippin' adorable already?! seriously, that was awesome! i don't think cam would ever agree to that so way to go, alex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I have this hilarious idea for a video but Soren would never go for it I am sure. Lol, also you were brave to leave your camera so far away from you! lol Also, we are so much alike its scary sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fantastic!!!!!! I LOVE IT! Isn't it fun to make your own videos?? So happy you're starting this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! What a great way to record your love at this moment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was darling! and Shauna-who the heck thinks of doing that? You are amazing and I thought it was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I miss you guys! Alex is so social, Dan would rather DIE then do something like that! You know how he was with just a photo shoot ;)
    You guys are going to love looking back on that video! I really like your creative outlets - when you get the inspiration to do things they turn out great! I can really tell it was from your heart and not many people could've pulled it off like you two did :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and I love the window pane pictures from the last post! Those turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was SOOO beautiful! You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved it. I sm trying yo imagine a love video of us it it would be something like holding hands at dinner amongst screaming kids. But hey I'm. Sure you could make that look cute too! So cool. Alex... you're amazing but you need a heir cut. Missionary cut looks good on you. Praying you guys move closer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heard a rumor you are a big time film producer and you are really good at it too. So it is true. That was beautiful, as are the both of you. What fun you must of had putting that together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so obsessed with this video! I must make one. How did you make it? Did you use an internet service?? E-mail me at kera@silkfudge.com. I need to make one for Father's Day AND my anniversary. And every other occasion. Best. idea. ever.

    ReplyDelete