Friday, July 20, 2012

Memorial Day Concert

I'm slowly catching up here...

We went to a free Memorial Day concert in Kansas City while my parents were in town. It was out in front of Union Station and there were tons and tons of people there! The Kansas City Symphony put on the concert. Truly amazing! After the concert, there was a spectacular fireworks show in which the Symphony performed during it. People had been camping out all day waiting for the show to start. We got there about halfway through the concert... the only place for us to sit was in a "NO SEATING" area. We pretty much got the best seat in town. I felt guilty for a little bit, especially because the people behind us had been waiting there for hours. We made sure to stay low to the ground and out of their way the best we could. :)

A great way to end our chapter in Kansas City. 


1 comment:

  1. Awesome seats! I love the picture of Todd holding the no seating sign. And to sound like a broken record, Lucy looks so much older!!! She is becoming more beautiful by the second (and to think I thought you were in trouble way back when... I don't even know how to classify it now!), simply stunning! I got your text, btw. I had left my phone in Boise by accident when we left for Chicago. I will text you back... once I recharge my phone :D

    ReplyDelete