Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Happiest Place on Earth

Our trip to California wouldn't have been complete without a visit to Disneyland! This was Todd's first visit and Lucy is at an age where she's finally understanding more and what Disneyland is all about. She asks to go back almost every day! 
(I wish Lucy, believe me... I wish).
The first picture of the day... she is such a nut!
Lucy was in heaven meeting some of the princesses!
The first thing she mentioned to Snow White was that it's her birthday and that she got a bike for her birthday...oh, that girl.
Lucy loves Sleeping Beauty! She refers to her own hair as "Sleeping Beauty hair" because it's long and blonde just like hers. 
Of course she had to show off her hair to Sleeping Beauty :)
 Thank you Mom for a wonderful trip!! It was such a magical and memorable day!

4 comments:

  1. So fun! Your kids are so ADORABLE!! We just found out we get to go back in October and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I wish I could go. I've been for one day in my whole life. I also want to be like you and be a princess...I'm still jealous of you hahaha :-) Its so good that you can take your kids! They will cherish those memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, this was my favorite post ever! Your kids are too adorable. I bet Disneyland was amazing with them! Can't wait to go (no plans right now but I'm trying to convince Adam that we NEED to go asap!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are fantastic! I love Disneyland :)

    ReplyDelete