Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Round Here

*Apparently my pregnancy brain is a little more aloof than I thought... I sent my sister-in-law an empty envelope for our Christmas card! So embarrassing! I REALLY hope she was the only one that happened too...if it happened to you too, just know I'm totally sorry and can't help but laugh at myself!

*Todd did it! He says "Mama" now! Warms my soul.

*At church, Lucy graduated from Nursery to Primary! I'm pretty lucky and get to be her Sunbeam teacher. Having Lucy in Primary with all of the older kids makes me realize what an extroverted, excited, energetic little girl she is! We've got to work on our wiggles. :)

*Whenever we ask Lucy what baby girl's name is, she always replies with "Simmery!"
Simmery? No idea....
Then she usually follows with "I have a baby brudder in my tummy!"

2 comments:

  1. Lucy is such a crack up! Anne told me yesterday she wanted a baby sister and she would name her "Joey". And don't worry we got a card and a letter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize that Lucy is the same age as my Lilly! How fun! LOVE these cute little stories about your little ones!

    ReplyDelete