Friday, January 4, 2013

What a Ham!

Lucy was sitting across from me at the breakfast table. Her head barely reaching above the table, just high enough to eat her yogurt.

"Mom, I love you. Mom, I like you too! Mom, I hug you and kiss you."

I couldn't help but snap a picture in my mind of her floppy morning hair, her coy little smile painted on her face, and the sun ever so slightly illuminating her porcelain skin. I hurried to grab my camera in the other room, but of course that moment was gone. The second she sees my camera, she hops down from her chair and proceeds to make her own poses.

"I like it like this...and this!" she says as she changes positions.

She's a girl that loves ballet. She loves the camera. And she loves the spotlight.
I love my Lucy. She brightens my day.

1 comment:

  1. She is such a vivacious, beautiful girl! What a neat family you have! I love your past posts, also, the year in review. What cool photos you took! Life is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete