Monday, October 7, 2013

Anna

You're six months old already?! How did that happen?! Next thing I know, you'll be asking to drive the car and talking about boys!

It was fitting that you were born in the Spring. You are such a breath of fresh air! I have never known a baby more smiley and happy as you. You giggle and squeal at all hours of the day! It's cute, except for when I hear you happily cooing through the monitor at 4 am. :)
And those chubby legs! You constantly have your legs stiff with your toes pointed. I think you were born a ballerina. Well, at least I hope so. 

I love that you are so ticklish that you giggle every time I pick you up. I love that your hair has been pretty ugly since you were born, that it's undeniably adorable! (But it's grown in much nicer now). I love that you smack your lips at me when you want to nurse. I love how incredibly calm you are. You are such an easy, content, observant baby.
I just love you to pieces! You bring me so much joy! How happy I am that you came to our family!

3 comments:

  1. Wow 6 months already?! She is so darling!! I don't think I've seen many shots of just her and she is an absolute doll :) I want to come nibble on those thighs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the one of her legs with pointed toes! That one is priceless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this post!?!! She is an absolute doll! And her hair is the first thing that I noticed and loved in these pictures!!! So surprising that she's not another little blonde Geyer. She has such a beautiful smile! What color are her eyes? She is so cute and her personality seems to mirror Mason very much!

    ReplyDelete