Thursday, November 7, 2013

Elder Segle - Missionary Photoshoot

Before I get into Dathan serving a mission for our church and all of that wonderful stuff, I first have to say that this great guy was one of Lucy's sunbeam teachers! She totally adores him! She's always talking about Brother Segle....she heard something over the intercom at the store that sounded like his name and said "Brother Segle?! Mom! They said Brother Segle!". Or we'll be reading a Curious George book and it happened to have seagulls in the story and Lucy will say "Just like Brother Segle!". Anyways, you get the point. :)
This is my first shoot for a missionary and I had an absolute blast! I could just feel the excitement and energy coming from Dathan. You can tell he's just so ready to get out there and share the gospel. He's going to make a great missionary!

1 comment: