Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Easter 2014

I think this is the first Easter we've spent in California. Usually we're right on the edge of school finals and spend Easter with just our little family. I had taken a little trip out to Temecula just because and it happened to fall on Easter weekend. There was definitely some nostalgia going on as I watched my kids wait on the stairs for the "GO!" and watching them find hidden eggs where I used to find them growing up.
I love the sun shining through Todd's bed-head
The best picture of the three we could get

On to Grandma and Grandpa Geyer's home for round two! 
Missing some cousins. Lucy thought she was so funny with that basket on her head
Candy!!!
The traditional volleyball game
Rocking the dinosaur socks (ok, I bought them for him and kind of made him wear them)

No comments:

Post a Comment