Monday, July 28, 2014

River Tubing

Back in June, me and the kids drove 3 hours to Blythe to meet up with my family who were going tubing down the Colorado River. It was an overnight camping trip and my kids loved every minute of it! The tubing itself didn't go quite as planned. Todd and Annie cried and cried, so much so that they exhausted themselves and slept half of the way down - Todd laying on my chest and Annie on my mom's. Lucy had a good time, as far as I could tell. She mostly had fun hanging out with the older crowd. She thinks she's twenty or something. 
When our trip ended, I sent them home to California with my family so they could watch them for a week+ while I went back home and prepared to leave for Girls Camp. 

Todd and I watched the sunrise together. So beautiful reflecting off of the water. 
Auntie Teeny, Annie, and Auntie Laura soon joined us.
Meanwhile, Lucy was still snoozin. I guess that could be comfortable..?
Ready for the river!
My handsome twin
and my lovely mother. 
I genuinely hope we get to do that again, and I hope Alex can come too!

No comments:

Post a Comment