Saturday, June 9, 2012

Here We Go Again!

Some of you know already, but we're moving again! I know, I know... we just moved to Kansas City six months ago. But the opportunity presented itself and we couldn't pass it up.
We're moving to TUCSON, AZ! 
Alex got accepted to the University of Arizona (!!!!), and after lots of thinking, praying and planning, we know that Arizona is the right place for us. He starts medical school on Aug 1st. We're in the middle of packing right now and plan on moving out there this next week. Crazy! But it's the right fit for our family and we couldn't be happier!

So long Missouri (you've been good to us and we've made some amazing friends)...
...Hello Arizona!

11 comments:

  1. Hey, are you coming through NM???? I WANNA SEE YOU IF SO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way!!!!! Yay!! If you need help with places to live or anything my best friend has lived there for a few years now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and if you ever need someone to watch the kids for a temple trip, we live five ten minutes away from the temple :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I grew up in AZ, and it was lovely. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy crap!! congrats to alex on the acceptance! and even though we'll probably never live as close as we did in provo, arizona's closer than kansas city! maybe one day we will become real life best friends :) good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that was fast! Congrats you guys! My dad went to UofA for law school. We lived in a sketchy apartment complex. I don't remember much except for I had a friend named Sunny, and his mom was in a gang. Haha, but I'm sure you guys will find a nicer place than we did!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still so excited for your family! And here's to hoping we end up there too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! That is so exciting!! Did you contact my cousin to see if she wanted to buy your contract? That would work out great. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Maybe you guys can drive up to Pheonix in nov when we are there for nascar and we can hang out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adventure! I'm so excited for you guys!
    I read the last post and it is so funny! Lucy cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i know you've been busy moving your life back across country but i'd really appreciate a blog update, alright? come on! i've been having shaunojo withdrawls. that is all.

    ReplyDelete