Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Family Reunion

We packed up our camping gear and headed to beautiful California this last weekend! Every year, the Westbrook side of Alex's family gets together for a huge family reunion. I think there were 175 people there this year! Usually, the reunions happen in Arizona, but this year everyone came and camped near the beach. We spent a majority of the time soaking in some rays and listening to the soothing sounds of waves crashing. 

And you know your daughter loves chocolate milk when she sees the water washing up on shore and exclaims, "Look, Mom! Chocolate milk!!" 


7 comments:

  1. looks like fun, shauna! and your swimsuit is so so cute! where did you get it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks kellie! I got it at Dillard's last week. They had a huge 65% off swimwear sale!

      Delete
  2. okay your swimsuit is beyond cute! seriously, all the time i'm like, "we would have been such great friends in provo" and then i see your style and i'm like, "dang it! we really should have hung out! we're the same person!" hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know why it came up as "unknown". that was me...lauren busby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures as usual! I especially love the ones shot from above. When we talked earlier I had pictured your reunion in the mountains. Silly me, the beach looks like so much more fun. And I must agree your bathing suit is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun suit! I bought a yellow one of that, but it was to big and they were out. SO I got the red one i have now. :-) You pretty lady you!

    ReplyDelete