Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Del Mar Fair

Back in June, we went to the Del Mar Fair for the first time together. I had been a few times growing up, but it has been years since I have gone. My dad came and joined us a little later that day as well.
Probably the most amount of people I've ever seen in one place at one time. I don't know how many shoulders grazed mine...

There were pig races, art exhibits, rides, laughter, dust, barbecues, livestock, competitions, every fried food imaginable, icecream, and, well, you get the idea.


Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I love the Del Mar Fair. This is probably only the second summer in my entire life that i have not been. Oh, I am so jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fairs! I wish there was one in Utah like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have the cutest kids in the world. just thought i'd remind you in case you forgot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUUUUUUUUUN!! I love the last shot...it looks all vintage and reminds me of The Notebook :-)

    ReplyDelete