Monday, November 5, 2012

My Garden Fairy and Mr. Buzz

A few things about this photoshoot:
1) These pictures were taken the Saturday after Halloween...I didn't really get any the day of since it got too dark when they finally got dressed. Plus, I was working on Lucy's costume til the last minute :)
2) I was pretty happy with the location we found. It's hard to find a decent, green location in Tucson!
3) I learned to not expect much from an 18 month old and a 3 year old. I had all of these visions in my head of what I wanted to capture, yet most of the pictures taken were of the back of their heads or were blurry. Those two are quick!
4) I am absolutely in love with these kids!

8 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! I LOVE these pictures, Shauna -your children are so adorable! I can't get over how much they look alike, and yet different... They both seem to have a perfect mix of you and Alex. What a sweet family you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an AMAZING job on that costume! They are both too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy's costume is incredible!! Anne would seriously never ever take that off. She would live in it full time :) And I'm super impressed that you got any pictures with both of them smiling! Anne is impossible these days...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shauna!!!! These costumes are to die for!!! Lucy's especially! Wow, I am continually impressed by your creativity! Thanks for the chat on Saturday. My nerves were nearly calmed afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously? That is so cute! And Lucy is such a perfect little fairy! That first picture is amazing! You should get that one framed! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant believe how much they have grown! It's so fun to watch our kiddos grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha, what cute costumes! They look adorable!

    ReplyDelete