Saturday, November 3, 2012

One Little Curl

Lucy's hair is one of my favorite things ever. I've only given her maybe two trims in her short 3 years. Some days it's a scraggly mess and she won't let me touch it, other days it's silky smooth with maybe a braid or two to keep out of her eyes. BUT my favorite aspect about her golden locks is that as straight as it is, she has this one little curl. One that just sneaks up on you from out of nowhere. One that says - hey! don't forget about me! I'm here too!
One that is a perfect unique touch to such a perfectly unique little girl. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is so sweet! She is such a pretty little girl!
    And I LOVE the photos from the pumpkin patch! Those were so great! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How. Cute! She looks more and more like you every day. We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete