Monday, July 1, 2013

San Diego County Fair: Part 1


Every summer, the fair comes to town! We went last year for the first time together and we went again twice this year.
From kicking up the dust, to smelling the kettle corn, to hearing the live music...it's a sensory overload!

I made a video (with the help of my sister, Laura) of our visit. Check it out here! (my computer wont let me load the video directly onto my blog for some reason. I'll figure it out one day!)

For previous videos of mine, click here and here  :)

Part 2 is coming soon...it's been busy busy over here. Now on to our next summer adventure!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun video! I'm so jealous of the fair, I wish I could go! :)
    And I really like your bangs, they are way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! I love these videos you do. I can't help but think they must be a lot of work to compile all together. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete