Monday, September 9, 2013

Lucy

I want to always remember your enthusiasm for everything. From the type of cereal you eat in the morning, to the color of your shirt. You have a way of seeing the beauty in every little thing and you can't contain your excitement!

I want to always remember your love of learning. You get so excited when you learn something new and you repeat your new found knowledge over and over again.

I want to always remember how much you love to draw and write letters. I love the notes that you so meticulously construct and how you want to make one every day for your friends and family.

I want to always remember those two little freckles - one to the right of your nose, the other on your left cheek. 

I want to always remember how affectionate you are. You squeeze me oh so tight when I ask for a hug and those kisses are painful at times. You are always bursting at the seams!

I want to always remember the funny things you say - "Mom? Can you bark like a quacker?", "There's no animals in my ears! Just angels!", "I need to tell you something...want to snuggle me?" - and how you used to always say "got-for" instead of "forgot". 

I want to always remember YOU! My exuberant, strong-willed, friendly four-year-old. 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!! Such sweet pics, moments and words. They grow so quickly - always remember...even the tough times that get you thru.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Great photos, too :) The second-to-last one is my favorite. She has so much personality!

    ReplyDelete