Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Another Angel for the Geyer Family

I simply can't wrap my mind around all of this. Our sweet Mitchell is the fourth to join his cousins in heaven. What grief! What heartache! What sheer and utter pain! This world has lost such an inspiring little boy who has taught all of those he came in contact with to keep on going. To keep on fighting. That although there may be another rainy day full of gloom and difficulties, there is bound to be a rainbow at the end of it all.
How grateful I am of the knowledge I have of the Plan of Salvation. I know that because of our Savior, I will see my loved ones again. Without such knowledge, the loss of family and friends would be unbearable.

Mitchie Man, I can't wait to squeeze and hug you again. 
What a perfect, special little boy you are!
And I know that there you will always be - 
somewhere over the ranbow.

4 comments:

  1. Still sending so much love and prayers your way. Love you Shauna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry Shauna. :,-( This made me cry! I cannot believe you have already lost four nieces and nephews (I am guessing.) What a cute little boy! He couldn't have been older than my 18 month old. :( Breaks my heart when babies go back to Heaven. Sending prayers of comfort to you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shauna, I'm so terribly sorry to hear about this. My heart is with you and your extended family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry Shauna. :( So terribly sad.

    ReplyDelete