Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Todd

Did you know that whenever you give me one of your big grins, I nearly melt into a puddle?
Did you know that you end up sleeping on the floor almost every night?
Did you know that you have almost given me a heart attack I don't know how many times?! You are such a climber and explorer.
Did you know that you love "choo choo's" and that you are so good at constructing tracks? You love building all sorts of things.
Did you know that sometimes you get very upset and don't know how to control your emotions? That's okay. I'm helping you learn. You and timeout are pretty good friends lately.
But did you also know what an all around happy, joyful, pleasant boy you are? You are so full of life and others around you can sense it too. I squeeze the living day lights out of you multiple times a day.
Did you know that you are my favorite two year old little boy ever?! And that I love you dearly?!

Don't you forget it.
Ever.
Never ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment