Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day 4 - Spirit

I have always been a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. In other words, I am a Mormon. I know it, I live it, I love it.
I know that I am a daughter of our Heavenly Father. I know that He loves me and is aware of my needs. I know that I can depend on my Savior during difficult times. He gives me strength.
I pray on a daily basis. Beside my bed, before eating, in the car…anywhere and everywhere. I give thoughts of gratitude because how could I not?! There is so much to be grateful for! I try to read my scriptures every day, but sometimes the day escapes me. I look for opportunities to serve others. The Sabbath Day is the highlight of my week and we are sure to always attend church.
I love the peace and security I feel because of my religion. I love the constant growth I experience. I love having faith. I love that my family is eternal.
I am a Mormon and I am a happier person because of it.

1 comment: