Monday, January 20, 2014

The Holidays

Alex and I are blessed to have both families within minutes of each other. It makes it easy to always go to the same town every holiday, but it is also very difficult managing time between the two families. This year, Thanksgiving was with my family and Christmas was with his. 
I was particularly suuuuper excited for Thanksgiving for this reason:
Mr Henry!! 
We hadn't met Henry yet and I couldn't wait to get my hands on that squishy little boy! Ooo I just want to squeeze him! Henry is 2 months older than Annie. They're already good pals.
Have you ever seen a Thanksgiving Tree?!? These pictures don't do it justice. Simply magical!
My wonderful grandparents whom I absolutely love and adore!
My great aunt Marian.
Henry!! (And his beautiful mama!)
"Nuggle me, Mommy!" (picture courtesy of Lucy)
My parents' dog, Brodie. According to Lucy and Todd, every dog they see is "Brodie" 
(picture also by Lucy)

Christmas at the Geyers
The traditional Christmas Eve program. 
The kids have an absolute blast dressing up and sharing their talents!
I tried dressing Todd up as a shepherd, but he insisted on being a Storm Trooper instead.
The newest addition to the family - Corbin! Just the sweetest little guy! I love brand new babies. Especially him!
I especially love this guy right here too!
Another gorgeous tree! I need some of this tree decorating business to rub off on me
 Lucy giving the baby Jesus some loves 
Christmas morning
I'm amazed at how relatively patient my children are on Christmas morning. 
They loved seeing a couple over-sized gifts with their names on them. Santa's pretty great. 
The one thing Lucy begged Santa for - a Doc McStuffins doll! I'm telling you, this girl knows and loves anatomy and anything involving doctors. She's a daddy's girl.

1 comment:

  1. No never too late! Esp since I'm in the same boat. I love the stories your pictures tell. Beautiful and beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete