Monday, May 5, 2014

Frederico Maternity Shoot

I had the privilege of photographing this beautiful couple as they await the arrival of their sweet baby boy (he's due any day now!). This was the first maternity shoot I've done. I was nervous and hesitant about doing it...I wasn't sure if I would be able to convey what I wanted to. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out! It makes it easy when you have such awesome clients!
We became friends with the Frederico's shortly after we moved to Tucson and quickly found out that we had common friends back in Temecula...small world! Krista is probably the sweetest person you'll ever meet. She's been through a lot and has been waiting for this little baby to join their family for years. I couldn't be more thrilled for them!
Congrats you two!

5 comments:

  1. Hooray! I knew you would do an absolutely amazing job--and you did! You were so great to work with. You had a great vision for all the shots, while at the same time, you were so flexible and adapted to the locations, lighting, our moods, our active dog, etc. It was the perfect balance and the pictures show it. Thank you so much for capturing this special time in our lives. Can't wait for the newborn photo session! You're wonderful and we appreciate your friendship so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had not seen some of these! LOVE them all!!!! You did a beautiful job, Shauna! LOVE the subjects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these! Thanks for sharing. So so happy for you and your mom!!
    Love,
    Lauralyne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shauna I love looking at these photos over and over. You really did such a great job! I can't believe this was your first maternity photo shoot!!!! The tones are so warm and you get such a great feeling for these people and their excitement to welcome this little boy. Way to go!! You have such a wonderful talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These were so sweet! I really liked the dog resting his head on her belly, so cute :) These were really creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete