Saturday, May 17, 2014

Six Years

I play this day over and over again in my head. The flowers, the dresses, the music, the hugs, the laughter, the food, the dancing… it all seems like a dream. More like a fairytale. 
The entire day was filled with the utmost feelings of love and joy, but most of all peace. 
I just knew that Alex was the man for me. 
And six years later I still know it. 
Even six years later I have to pinch myself sometimes! 
I’m still nuts about my high school crush! 
We’ve had our struggles, but through them we’ve grown closer as a couple. 
He still manages to sweep me off my feet.
I can’t help but feel I made the right choice
And I would make it a million times over again if I could.
We fit well together.
Like, perfect.

Happy Six Years to the love of my life!

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! I love you guys! And I read the past few posts and Lucy and Todd are the darndest cutest kids and all three are lucky to have you guys as parents :)

    ReplyDelete