Friday, April 27, 2012

Just the Two of Us

Lately, Lucy has really been begging for special attention. She gets jealous so easily when we pay attention to Todd. 
Her solution? Steal his binki, crawl around on the floor, and pretty much mimic everything that Todd does... including playing in the toilet. 
My solution? Have a little mother-daughter morning... just the two of us. 

We listened to Winnie the Pooh in the car (on tape-cassete). 

made a stop at the post office

next was the library

then the park



and we finished it off with lunch at Wendy's

Not even a cute little Todd could get in the way of our special relationship. :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute morning! ...But you know how I feel about what you did in the car ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got caught up on the past posts and your family pictures are AMAZING! I LOVED all of them! You guys looked so great!
    I also like the mommy daughter date :) She's so cute!
    I think Joey had about 3 concussions by the time he was 18 months! Boys have special skills at hurting themselves ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable and she will love to see this little post of her day with mommy someday!

    ReplyDelete