Thursday, October 18, 2012

Mt. Lemmon

Alex took a final exam last Thursday, and to celebrate the stress-free weekend we took an hour drive up to Mt. Lemmon. I'd like you to notice the long pants and sweaters...!!! The mountain was a nice break from the heat with amazing views, the scent of pine, and the crisp air. It reminded me a little bit of Utah...oh, how I miss Utah!
We all needed this little break away from the typical routine. 

Mt. Lemmon - We will be visiting you again (especially since you're only an hour away!)

10 comments:

  1. This is too funny! Anne and I just back from a walk 5 minutes ago with our own basket of fall treasures. I guess great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are really amazing darling!

    -Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Your kids, as always, are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pictures! Congrats about your new addition coming...how exciting? You'll have to let me know how you go from 2-3...I hear its the hardest transition...I am a little nervous about that when we decide to have another one. Glad you guys are liking AZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! glad you guys had such a good time! we miss you to, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Can I ask what font you used?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ashley! i actually just hand wrote the words on the pictures through adobe illustrator using the paintbrush. your question totally made me smile because i hate my handwriting!! :)

      Delete
    2. I was thinking when I wrote that- "if that is her handwriting I am going to die!" haha. You are so talented :)

      Delete