Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Measly Attempt at Halloween Decorating

I think this is the first year of our Halloweens together that I've actually decorated for the holiday. 
Bring in the fake spiderwebs, a cheap homemade banner, and our little pumpkin family of five and I'd say that it's a good start. 

I'm actually surprised at how long the pumpkins have lasted considering Todd is constantly rolling them off of the fireplace hearth multiple times a day. And both kids use them as little seats around the coffee table. 

4 comments:

  1. I think it's good. We did nothing this year. Lol. Linc's little pumpkin got all soft and nasty recently. Blech! I wish I was a go blogger like you! :-) You are so good at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's adorable!! We have a pumpkin light in our window and pumpkins on our porch... that's about it. I'm happy I'm not the only one with a boy who likes to roll the pumpkins. Ryan rolled ours down a flight of stairs outside and it still lived!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. I need someone talented like you to come help me with my house.I feel like most Halloween decorations look like a bunch of just mish mash laying around the house. Yours is so well put together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute! Love the fake spider webs! I have tried to start decorating around here but usually get distracted and the holiday passes before I finish.

    ReplyDelete