Monday, December 10, 2012

22 Weeks

Baby's growing!! And jumping around in there! 
I can't believe I'm already 22 weeks along. This pregnancy has zoomed by so far. In fact I am constantly forgetting that I am even pregnant! I guess chasing around two little tornadoes would do that to a person. 

Lets see... this pregnancy I can't get enough of jalapenos, salami, sourdough toast, and chocolate milk. But the chocolate milk is a staple, pregnant or not. :)

I need this pregnancy to slow down...I'm not ready for a third one yet! I've only got two arms! 
But I'm sure by the time comes I'll be ready. 

7 comments:

  1. Haha, I craved Chocolate milk sooooo bad constanly with lincoln...I drank like 5 huge glasses a day haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! I can't believe you already are more than half wa through! Cant wait to see you in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been making this dip lately:

    http://www.ourbestbites.com/2010/02/jalapeno-popper-dip/

    and SLATHERING it all over sourdough toast. Sounds like it would fit right in with what your craving these days! You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable!! And I love the blog makeover! Looks like exciting things are coming with the photography tab :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! You look fantastic! I had the smallest desire for number three the other day... then I watched two kids with my own on Friday. That feeling is definitely gone!!!!

    All those cravings sound good! I should just tell Brandon I'm pregnant so I can indulge a little. LOL, now that would be great for my diet. Well it was nice to think about it. :)

    ReplyDelete