Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Photoshoots: The Browns and Millans

If you didn't know already, I have some gorgeous sister-in-laws (or do I say sisters-in-law? I never know!) 
I got the opportunity to shoot their nothing less than gorgeous families over the Thanksgiving break. I had so much fun! Its photoshoots like these that make me want to pursue photography more and more. 
So if you're interested in a photoshoot, give me a call! :)
Thank you Allison and Lynsey for letting me spend some time with you and photograph your families. 
Love you!
 ******************************************************************

3 comments:

  1. This turned out GREAT! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Great job! Those were so fun! I love the close-ups of the children. Those families will cherish those photos! I love the editing on the last one, how did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! You are a great photographer :)

    ReplyDelete