Friday, December 21, 2012

First Time on the Ice

We took advantage of the beautiful weather and took Lucy ice skating for her first time! Alex and my sister, Christina, skated along side of her. Todd even took a little ride on the Kool-Aid seal! Lucy was a little apprehensive at first, but soon got the hang of it... She'll be talking about it for the next few days!

I'm pretty sure I'll be pushing to make this a tradition. 
No pregnant belly next year which means I'll be tearing up the ice. Watch out! :)

2 comments:

  1. An outdoor ice rink? In CA? That is just so cool!!! Love your sweet family and that would be a great family tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! Can I steal this idea for future traditions/family outings? Todd looks so much older in these pictures -I can't believe how big he and Lucy are getting! Such a cute family, as usual ;)

    ReplyDelete