Friday, December 28, 2012

Bridals: Laura

I've never done bridals before, so I convinced my beautiful sister, Laura, to dress up in my bridal gown and do a mock bridal shoot. Though it didn't take much convincing! She was just as excited about it as I was. I mean, who doesn't want the opportunity to dress up in a wedding dress! The only problem with having my sister dress up in my gown is that she looks better in it than I did! :)
We had so much fun together and I loved how low key it was. I was able to learn as I went, changing the camera settings several times, and not stressing about getting amazing pictures. I love having built in models!!
Now I can't do a photoshoot of Laura without doing a photoshoot of her twin sister, Christina. So, stay tuned for that!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Now I understand, I just saw the pictures on fb before I read your blog!
    What fun this must have been! The pictures look so great! I really love the ones with the sweeping veil, they were incredible! That's a cool location!

    ReplyDelete