Thursday, December 13, 2012

Around Here

I asked Lucy to get dressed before we went outside... a tutu, swim shoes, and a beanie. 
I love three year olds!

* I got my Christmas tree up! But that's about all I can say. And I mean just the Christmas tree...no ornaments or anything.
* I re-pierced my right ear. It's been closed for what seems like over a year. I have tried and tried I don't know how many times to re-pierce it! But I finally had the guts to get that earring back in. Yay for actually wearing jewelry again!!
* I scored 111 points on one word playing Words with Friends against my sister-in-law. Can you believe it?! It's got to be some kind of record! It is for me at least. The word? Maize. (triple letter on the z, plus a triple word!)
* I can't remember why, but the other day I said "What the?!" and Lucy echoes with "What the fritz?!"

1 comment:

  1. Wish we were on your way down! You're so brave to let Lucy dress herself! She coordinated pretty well with the pinks! If I let Ryan dress himself I think he would forget to put on underwear and come out in rain boots with a blanket for a cape!

    ReplyDelete